No Swimming Due to Weather

Due to the severe weather conditions the club has decided to cancel swimming training for all squads and the academy for tonight (Thursday 1st March) and tomorrow morning (Friday 2nd March).

We will keep you updated as to whether training will be on tomorrow evening or not.

Stay warm and safe!